Community Advisory Council
Our Community Advisory Council is comprised of Oregon Health Plan members and community leaders from Washington, Clackamas, and Multnomah Counties.
The Community Advisory Council is chartered by the Health Share of Oregon Board of Directors and helps Health Share remain responsive to consumer and community health needs.
- Are you interested in addressing the health care needs of members and the broader community?
- Are you, or have you ever been, an Oregon Health Plan (OHP) member?
- Are you excited about working with people of diverse perspectives and experiences to advance health equity and center member voice?
Join our Community Advisory Council!
Health Share is now recruiting volunteers for our Council. We are accepting applications through June 7. The Council’s main purpose is to:
- Oversee the development of the Community Health Needs Assessment and the corresponding Community Health Improvement Plan
- Serve as a liaison between members and Health Share
- Increase consumer and community engagement strategies at Health Share
- Provide feedback on Health Share initiatives and strategies
How to Apply
We are accepting applications through Wednesday, June 7, 2017. Learn more and apply today!